Online Cooking Class - New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Chef Ace shares the secrets to creating his double award-winning New Orleans-style bread pudding.
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Ace, you will learn how to prepare Chef Ace's famous and award-winning New Orleans-style bread pudding complete with an indulgent homemade whiskey cream sauce and a crushed pecan topping. Chef Ace will share professional tips, tricks, workarounds, and trade secrets along the way as well as two different methods for making this iconic New Orleans dessert in your own kitchen.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Couples, Fun, Group
Light brown sugar
Raisins or craisins
Dark rum (optional)
Large mixing bowl
Medium sauce pan
13 x 9 inch pan or 2 pie pans
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
16 Aug 2020
All I can say is great Experience!!.. Learned a new dish Shrimp Etouffee!! And the Bread Pudding was slamming!! Will definitely do it again!
16 Aug 2020
It was awesome! It was our first time and love it! Enjoyed the engagement and with missing ingredients on my end, he has options! Kudos to the chef!! Definitely will do it again!
16 Aug 2020
Sooooooo Good!!! Chef Ace thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Meet your chef
Chef Ace hails from the great food state of Louisiana, specializing in Cajun and Creole cuisines. He has more 20 years of culinary experience as an executive chef, personal chef and cooking class instructor, and hosts the "Cooking Like A. Champion" TV show. He is also an honor graduate of a premiere culinary school, and sells his own line of spices and coffee. Chef Ace's passion for cooking is contagious, as he encourages many to be creative in the kitchen.
The Cozymeal Protection®