Online Cooking Class - Summer Movie Night Snacks
In this hands-on cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare a spread of snacks using high-quality ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques that pair perfectly with any summer movie night.
Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to make your own salted caramel popcorn and melt-in-your-mouth cashew brittle. Then, you will learn how to bake your own batch of crispy graham crackers and whip up a gooey vanilla and honey marshmallow spread that you will use to build your own oven-toasted s'mores.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Salted Caramel Popcorn
Homemade Graham Crackers
Vanilla-Honey Marshmallow Spread
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Fun, Kids, Vegetarian
Milk chocolate bars
Cream of tartar
Whole wheat flour
Metal mixing bowl
Baking sheets (3)
The Cozymeal Protection®