Online Cooking Class - Summer Movie Night Snacks
In this interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare a spread of snacks using high-quality ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques that pair perfectly with any summer movie night.
Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to make your own salted caramel popcorn and melt-in-your-mouth cashew brittle. Then, you will learn how to bake your own batch of crispy graham crackers and whip up a gooey vanilla and honey marshmallow spread that you will use to build your own oven-toasted s'mores.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Salted Caramel Popcorn
Homemade Graham Crackers
Vanilla-Honey Marshmallow Spread
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Fun, Kids, Vegetarian
Milk chocolate bars
Cream of tartar
Whole wheat flour
Metal mixing bowl
Three baking sheets
The Cozymeal Protection®