Online Cooking Class - Parisian Date Night
In this live, interactive online cooking class, Chef Chris will teach you techniques to create three iconic French recipes using high-quality ingredients. Begin with a crisp toasted baguette paired with fragrant tarragon-Dijon salmon. Next, you'll whip up a classic coq au vin with boneless chicken thighs, red wine, mushrooms, and bacon or pancetta. For dessert, bake a traditional pear clafoutis from scratch. As an accompaniment to your meal, you'll enjoy a classical French art song performed by a professional opera singer.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Toasted Baguette and Tarragon-Dijon Smoked Salmon
With lemon juice and fresh dill
Coq au Vin
With chicken, red wine, carrots, mushrooms, and bacon or pancetta
With eggs, powdered sugar, butter, lemon, flour and heavy cream
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Baking, Couples, Date Night, French, Gourmet, Valentine's
Bone-in chicken thighs
Brandy or cognac, 1/2 cup
Pearl onions or one yellow onion
Non-stick skillet or Dutch oven
Glass or metal cake or brownie pan
Hand-held or stand electric mixer
The Cozymeal Protection®