Online Cooking Class - Tex Mex Lasagna
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
If you enjoy Tex Mex cuisine, you'll love this Southwestern virtual cooking class with a twist. Chef David will show you how to make homemade lasagna inspired by the flavors of the Southwest. Swap pasta sheets for tortillas and Italian tomato sauce for salsa and beans, plus plenty of cheese for the finishing touch. Chef David will also teach you how to make rustic roasted potatoes to accompany your Tex Mex meal.
“This class uses items you likely already have in your pantry to create a delicious, comforting meal in no time! This hearty recipe is family approved.” - Chef David
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Fun, Group, Mexican
Flour or corn tortillas
Ground beef or turkey
Salt and pepper
Measuring cups and spoons
Large mixing bowls
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.