Online Cooking Class - Authentic Spanish Paella
Prepare an authentic, one-pan seafood paella from scratch as well as a refreshing and flavor-forward Spanish salad under the guidance of Chef Daniel in this virtual cooking class. There is no need for any specialized equipment other than a flat skillet of the appropriate size. A 9-inch skillet is ideal for paella that serves up to four people, while a 12-inch skillet is good for six to eight people.
“We know ingredients are hard to find these days, so I’m available to work with you on substitutions. We do not need a specialized paella pan, we can cook this dish with any medium size flat-bottomed skillet!” - Chef Daniel
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Spanish
Light olive or canola oil
Red bell pepper
Paella pan or a flat-bottomed skillet (9 or 12-inch skillet)
Orange juicer or large kitchen tongs
Salad serving bowl
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
8 people saved this experience
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2020 - Phone: 424-295-0515
10880 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1101, Los Angeles, CA, 90024