Online Mixology Class - Refreshing Pitcher Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover some of the best pitcher cocktails and big-batch drinks during this online mixology class.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist James, you will learn how to prepare three pitcher cocktail recipes that are perfect for your next outdoor party. Some of the cocktails you can look forward to mastering include the ever-popular Pimm's cup complete with ginger ale, lemon juice, cucumber and a medley of fruit garnishes, a classic Italian-style Aperol spritz, and a refreshing Spanish-style sangria made with Rioja wine.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Soda water (grapefruit optional)
Rioja (or similar red wine)
Orange juice (or triple sec)
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist James
31 May 2021
I enjoyed the mixology class with James. He is definitely an expert when it comes to craft cocktails, it was exciting to hear about his world travels as a mixologist in Australia and New Zealand. I can now impress guests at my home after learning how to make an espresso martini and a lemon lime bitters drink.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist James has more than a decade of experience in the industry and a passion for mixology that was stirred during his time working at a fine-dining restaurant and whiskey bar in Chicago. Since then, he has traveled around the world honing his craft behind the bar. Mixologist James currently bartends at a well-known restaurant where he sources fresh, local, seasonal ingredients to make the tinctures and infusions for his cocktails.
The Cozymeal Protection®