Online Mixology Class - Refreshing Pitcher Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist James, you will learn how to prepare three pitcher cocktail recipes that are perfect for your next outdoor party. Some of the cocktails you can look forward to mastering include the ever-popular Pimm's cup complete with ginger ale, lemon juice, cucumber and a medley of fruit garnishes, a classic Italian-style Aperol spritz, and a refreshing Spanish-style sangria made with Rioja wine.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Soda water (grapefruit optional)
Rioja (or similar red wine)
Orange juice (or triple sec)
The Cozymeal Protection®