Online Mixology Class - Popular Australian Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live and interactive online mixology class, Mixologist James will teach you how to craft some of the most popular Australian cocktails he discovered during his time bartending in the Land Down Under. Some of the cocktails you can look forward to mastering include a citrusy and refreshing lemon and lime bitters drink with vodka, a classic Pimm's cup cocktail, and an espresso martini featuring vanilla bean-infused vodka and butterscotch schnapps.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Lime cordial (or fresh lime juice and simple syrup)
Vanilla bean-infused vodka (make your own or buy Absolut Vanilla)
Bar spoon (optional)
Two Collins, highball glasses or pint glasses
Large wine glass (pitcher optional)
Coupe or martini glass
Pour spouts (optional)
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®