Online Mixology Class - Cocktails You'll Go Bananas For
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Sparkling Gin and Vodka Cocktails
Online Mixology Class $79
Learn the secret ingredient to elevated bourbon and vodka cocktails in this online mixology class.
Join Mixologist Luis as he shares the secret ingredient — banana syrup — infused in his most requested cocktail: A banana old fashioned. He will show you proper mixologist techniques to craft his infamous cocktail, plus two other banana-infused drinks: George of the jungle with vodka, espresso and cream, and out of paradise, a vodka libation made with lemon, maraschino and soda.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Demerara brown sugar
Espresso or coffee
Torch or lighter
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
22 Mar 2021
The drinks were delicious, Luis was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He said he wanted more interaction between the students and himself, but didn't really do much to encourage that. I would suggest asking folks who are comfortable to introduce themselves, say where they are from, maybe a silly icebreaker question like what are two things you will always find in your frig, or what was your first car or job, or anything just to get people talking and laughing. Overall, I enjoyed myself and would try this again.
20 Mar 2021
Luis was wonderful. Led a great fun class. Drinks were delicious
20 Mar 2021
Luis was awesome! He had good communication leading up to the event and killed the class. He had a fantastic knowledge of cocktails and a great personality. We enjoyed the class so much and can’t wait to “show off” for our friends. The cocktails Luis had planned were so diverse and well balanced. We appreciated the instruction and new skills learned. We will look for any new class Luis offers and make sure to sign up. Thank you, Luis!
Meet your mixologist
Known by patrons as “Bowtie Lui,” Mixologist Luis was voted Orange County’s Best Bartender by Orange County Weekly in 2019. After beginning his quest in craft cocktails in a hotel lobby lounge in Irvine, CA, Mixologist Luis began to garner a following. His background includes working at an organic Mexican restaurant and bar boasting a large library of agave-based spirits where he was in charge of creating new craft cocktail recipes.
The Cozymeal Protection®