Online Mixology Class - Elevated Tequila Cocktails
Learn how to mix traditional tequila drinks with an exciting spin.
During this interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Caitlin or Local Mixologist, you will learn how to shake and stir two unique tequila drinks with a Southern twist. First, you'll mix up a sweet strawberry margarita that packs a spicy punch. Then, you'll make a bubbly and refreshing Texas ranch water cocktail featuring the flavors of ginger and lime. This class includes a kit that will be shipped to you prior to class that includes cocktail syrups, fresh limes, bar tools and more.
Kit Descriptions and OptionsSingle Kit - 1 Set of Equipment + 1 Serving of Alcohol
This kit includes two mini bottles of alcohol, specialty syrup and other cocktail ingredients, two-piece shaker set, jigger, strainer and recipe cards.
Couples Kit - 1 Set of Equipment + 2 Servings of Alcohol
This kit includes four mini bottles of alcohol, specialty syrup and other cocktail ingredients, two-piece shaker set, jigger, strainer and recipe cards.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Tequila Cocktail Kit Includes:
2 mini bottles of tequila
1 4 oz bottle of ginger lime syrup
1 4 oz bottle of strawberry serrano syrup
1 can of sparkling water
1 2 piece shaker set
2 recipe cards
Two cocktail glasses
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Caitlin or Local Mixologist
12 Dec 2022
I believe our Mixologist's name was Amber, and I apologize if that's incorrect, but she was great! She was super fun, energetic, and informative, and everything felt really natural. The drinks, recipes, and tools were perfect, too! I love that I have the recipes to use again, and the fact the tools are dishwasher safe is a big plus. Overall, great experience!
Kaitlin Ann Marie Crocilla I
09 Dec 2022
21 Oct 2022
We had a great time celebrating employee appreciation week with our virtual mixology class! It was easy to coordinate, and have the boxes shipped to everyone's homes prior to the event and the drinks were great! We enjoyed our mixologist and the conversation we had with her, and amongst ourselves as a team. Would recommend this event to others!
$ 79 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Caitlin is a born-and-raised Texan and has been working in the food and beverage industry in Austin for the last 14 years. Armed with a passion for the creative process that mixology provides and a degree in business and entrepreneurship, Mixologist Caitlin now runs her own business selling scratch-made cocktail syrups and teaching in-person and virtual mixology classes that take the intimidation out of mixing your own craft cocktails at home.
The Cozymeal Protection®