Online Mixology Class - Spiced Rum Cocktails
Discover three unique spiced rum cocktails that will transport your taste buds to the tropics.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Scotch Steward Kirsty, you will learn how to craft three unique cocktails that highlight the complex flavors of 9north Modern Spiced Rum. The recipes you will learn to master are inspired by classic rum cocktails — such as a painkiller and dark and stormy — and also exhibit exciting and exotic flavors and ingredients like hibiscus, coconut, ginger, pineapple and citrus.
Kit DescriptionSpiced Rum Cocktail Kit
You'll get one 750ml bottle of 9north Modern Spiced Rum. 9north rum features natural grassy notes and mild tannins, and notes of green tea, lemongrass, ginger, citrus, vanilla and light floral aromatics. Shipping is included in the price of this kit.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Fresh lime juice
Fresh mint leaves
Dried hibiscus flowers or hibiscus tea bag
The 9north Modern Spiced Rum kit
Cocktail shaker with strainer
Two highball glasses
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
07 Sep 2021
Kirsty's drinks are always on point. I wasn't even a fan of rum but have taken her classes in past and really enjoy her recipes so took a chance and it was well worth it. Looking forward to more classes.
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Scotch Steward Kirsty
28 Oct 2021
Kirsty was awesome! My team had a blast and we learned a ton! Can’t wait to book her again!
25 Jun 2021
Fun and informative class!
$ 84 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your mixologist
As the bar manager of a well-regarded distillery located just outside of Austin, Texas, Scotch Steward Kirsty wears many hats. Whether she's leading customers through tastings, guiding tours of the distillery, creating inspired craft cocktails that highlight the unique spirit of a drink, or teaching mixology classes, Scotch Steward Kirsty’s passion for leading others in the exploration of their spirits is always shining.
The Cozymeal Protection®