Online Mixology Class - Bourbon Classics
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this online mixology class, mixologist Jennifer will guide you through the basics of shaking up some Bourbon cocktails using classic techniques. You'll start with an authentic old fashioned made with sugar syrup and bitters. Next, you'll mix up a sweet Manhanttan with bitters and vermouth. For your final cocktail, get ready to pucker up because you'll prepare a traditional sour with fresh and tart lemon juice.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Bourbon or rye
Orange bitters, optional
Fresh lemon juice
Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of granulated sugar to hot water)
The Cozymeal Protection®