Online Mixology Class - Bourbon Classics
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Virtually join Mixologist Jennifer and learn how to craft perfect Bourbon cocktails.
In this online mixology class, mixologist Jennifer will guide you through the basics of shaking up some Bourbon cocktails using classic techniques. You'll start with an authentic old fashioned made with sugar syrup and bitters. Next, you'll mix up a sweet Manhanttan with bitters and vermouth. For your final cocktail, get ready to pucker up because you'll prepare a traditional sour with fresh and tart lemon juice.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Bourbon or rye
Orange bitters, optional
Fresh lemon juice
Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of granulated sugar to hot water)
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
02 Apr 2021
Jen was fantastic. She was charming, professional, knowledgeable and had lots of interesting historical factoids interlaced with her presentation. Bravo!
01 Apr 2021
Jennifer hosted a fantastic hour! Great drinks and tips!
01 Apr 2021
Jenn was fantastic. She was very engaging, funny and so knowledgeable! Thank you!!
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Jennifer has more than 10 years of professional experience crafting cocktails in a variety of New York City watering holes. From the perfecting classics in a historical speakeasy bar, to creating more avant-garde concoctions in swanky rooftop bars and Asian-fusion restaurants, Mixologist Jennifer has a well-rounded knowledge of mixology that shines in her fun and exciting classes any home bartender or cocktail connoisseur would raise a glass to.
The Cozymeal Protection®