Online Team Building Cooking Class - Bagel Workshop
Give your favorite bagel shop a run for its money in this engaging team building cooking class. Chef Jennifer will teach you how to whip up a dough to create authentic NYC-inspired bagels. First, make a dough from scratch with yeast, flour and baking soda. Then, learn the techniques for kneading the dough and rolling it into a bagel shape. Finish by boiling and baking, then end the class with a dozen homemade bagels.
Kit DescriptionHandcrafted Bagels
This kit includes high-gluten bread flour, active dry yeast, wildflower honey, everything bagel sprinkle, and baking soda.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 60 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Baking, Bread Making, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Corporate, Fun, Group
What you'll get in the kit:
High-gluten bread flour
Active dry yeast
Everything bagel sprinkle
What you'll need to get:
2 tablespoons salt
Additional bagel toppings/add-ins (optional): Raisins, cinnamon, sesame seeds, turmeric, etc.
Measuring cups and spoons
Large mixing bowl
Large, wide pot, for boiling bagels
Liquid measuring cup
2 baking sheets or cookie sheets
Silpat baking sheets, parchment paper, cooking spray or neutral vegetable oil
$ 119 Per device including kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
New on Cozymeal
The Cozymeal Protection®