Online Cooking Class - Classic French Onion Soup and Macaroons
Experience professional culinary training as Chef Craig guides you through the fundamentals of crafting authentic French recipes in this interactive online cooking class. You'll begin by brewing traditional French onion soup with vermouth and thyme, and making crisp Parmesan croutons with Swiss gruyere. End on a sweet note with simple yet decadent coconut macaroons.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
French Onion Soup
With stock, vermouth and thyme
With French bread and Swiss gruyere
With egg whites
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Date Night, French, Vegetarian
Large red or yellow onions
Extra virgin olive oil
Chicken, beef or vegetable stock
Dry vermouth or dry white wine
Fresh or dried thyme
French bread or baguette
Swiss gruyere cheese
Sweetened, shredded coconut
Vanilla or almond extract
Four-quart stock pot
Ten-inch sauté pan
The Cozymeal Protection®