Online Cooking Class - Classic French Onion Soup and Macaroons
Experience professional culinary training as Chef Craig guides you through the fundamentals of crafting authentic French recipes in this interactive online cooking class. You'll begin by brewing traditional French onion soup with vermouth and thyme, and making crisp Parmesan croutons with Swiss gruyère. End on a sweet note with simple yet decadent coconut macaroons.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
French Onion Soup
With stock, vermouth and thyme
With French bread and Swiss gruyère
With egg whites
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Date Night, French, Fun, Vegetarian
Large red or yellow onions
Extra virgin olive oil
Chicken, beef or vegetable stock
Dry vermouth or dry white wine
Fresh or dried thyme
French bread or baguette
Swiss gruyère cheese
Sweetened, shredded coconut
Vanilla or almond extract
Four-quart stock pot
Ten-inch sauté pan
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.