Online Team Building Cooking Class - Homemade Pizza
Elevate pizza night with this immersive online team building cooking class, where Chef Jennifer will guide your group in creating pizza by hand. First, learn how to make classic pizza dough with flour, water and yeast. Plus, learn how to knead and shape the dough into a pizza crust. Then, whip up a classic marinara sauce with tomatoes, garlic and olive oil. Layer on cheese and your favorite toppings before baking your pizza until golden brown.
Kit DescriptionHomemade Pizza
This kit includes 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, 1 4-ounce wedge Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, 1 2 lb bag Italian flour “00", 1 package active dry yeast, and 1 head garlic.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 75 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Corporate, Fun, Group, Italian, Pizza Making
What you'll get in the kit:
1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
1 4-ounce wedge Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
1 2 lb bag Italian flour “00"
1 package active dry yeast
1 head garlic
What you'll need to get:
Salt and pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Optional pizza toppings: Pepperoni, prosciutto, arugula, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, black olives, fresh basil, etc.
Large and medium mixing bowl
Glass measuring cup
Heavy-bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven (for tomato sauce)
Rimmed baking or half sheet pan, approximately 18″x13″ (for pizza)
Parchment paper, Silpat baking mat, or some olive oil (for the bottom of the pizza pan)
$ 129 Per device including kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
New on Cozymeal
The Cozymeal Protection®