Online Cooking Class - South Korean and Thai Flavors
In this online cooking class, Chef Steve brings together two beloved culinary cultures, South Korean and Thai, in a single intriguing meal. Discover the time-honored techniques for preparing a selection of flavorful dishes. You'll assemble vegetable-filled salad cups with authentic Thai peanut flavor, create BBQ chicken in the savory Korean tradition and prepare an Asian take on orzo flavored with ginger and garlic.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Thai Peanut Salad Cups
With wonton wrappers, garlic, ginger, cabbage and carrots
South Korean BBQ Chicken
With ginger and garlic
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Couples, Group, Korean, Thai
Vegetable oil cooking spray
Fresh lime juice
Red pepper flakes
Sesame seeds (toast them if you have time for better flavor)
Boneless skinless chicken breast
Canned water chestnuts
Mini muffin pan if you have one, regular muffin pan if you do not
Two cutting boards
3 qts water in a pot for orzo
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®