Online Cooking Class + Wine Tasting - Brigadeiro Chocolate and Organic Wine
Embark on a voyage of delicious discovery, where wine and chocolate mingle in magical ways.
Behold the brigadeiro, Brazil's answer to the classic European truffle, in this fun online cooking class with Chef Renata. She'll demonstrate the techniques for rolling and decorating these confectionary gems before showing you the best pairings with five organic wines from a California micro-winery. Using one of the helpful kits, you'll conjure up a variety of tempting centers and toppings to create 24 brigadieros to share or savor yourself!
Kit Descriptions and OptionsWine and Brigadeiro Chocolate Pairing Individual Kit
This kit for one-to-two people includes two different chocolate brigadeiro centers, five fun toppings, utensils and three 2oz bottles of natural and organic California wines. The wine and chocolate will be delivered in two separate shipments that cannot ship to Utah or Alabama, and there is a $50 surcharge to ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
Wine and Brigadeiro Chocolate Pairing Party Kit
This party kit for three-to-four people includes three different chocolate brigadeiro centers, one brigadeiro spread, eight fun toppings, utensils and five 2oz bottles of natural and organic California wines. The wine and chocolate will be delivered in two separate shipments that cannot ship to Utah or Alabama, and there is a $50 surcharge to ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Chocolate Making, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
Wine glasses or other drinking glasses
Something to grease your hands, such as butter, olive oil or cooking spray
Paper towels or wipes
Glass of water for cleansing palate
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Renata or Resident Chef
28 Sep 2022
This class was so much fun! Chef Renata is so warm and engaging. I loved learning all about brigadeiros! The kit makes it super easy to produce different varieties and have fun with different toppings. I highly recommend this class!
Guest reviews for Chef Renata or Resident Chef
12 Oct 2022
This was a fun, hands on experience. It's so easy even people that don't have much experience in the kitchen can create wonderfully delicious treats for themselves, friends, and family.
12 Oct 2022
The team really enjoyed the event and the package presentation was on point with all the ingredients and supplies. Everything was labeled and ready to go. I would definitely recommend this as an experience for anyone looking for something at a great price point! Our instructor was great!
$ 159 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your chef
Chef Renata invites you to discover the magic of Brazil's most beloved treat, brigadeiros. Mastering the art of brigadeiros since she was a child, Chef Renata earned accolades and recognition as a top chocolatier making the creamy, signature truffles. The fun and engaging chef team will teach you how to roll your own brigadeiros and experiment with different flavors, toppings and surprising pairings.
The Cozymeal Protection®