Online Cooking Class - Perfect Paella and Crema Catalana
In this online cooking class, Chef Elena welcomes you from her kitchen in Valencia, Spain. She will cook alongside you virtually as she teaches you how to prepare an authentic Spanish paella — a practice in patience and restraint as you build the flavor of saffron and paprika-scented Spanish rice and make the seafood stock from scratch. Finally, whip up crema Catalana, a custard topped with caramelized sugar.
Kit DescriptionPerfect Paella Kit
This kit includes shrimp, fish, butter, tomatoes, garlic, lemons, orange, fish stock paste, saffron, sweet paprika, olive oil, bomba rice, dried sweet pepper, cinnamon stick, sugar, cornstarch and aluminum ramekins. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk, fish and shellfish. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, Date Night, International Chefs, Pescatarian, Spanish
Ingredients included in the kit:
Fish stock paste
Dried sweet pepper
Ingredients guest provides:
16 oz milk
2-person paella pan or 10-12-inch stainless steel skillet (cast iron not recommended)
Food processor or small blender
Kitchen torch (highly recommended)
2 medium pots
3 8-ounce shallow round ramekins (included in box)
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
The Cozymeal Protection®