Online Cooking Class - Charcuterie Boards 101
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Create a stunning charcuterie board from scratch with the help of Chef Cherie.
In this interactive online workshop, you’ll learn how to build an elevated, gourmet charcuterie board. Chef Cherie will teach you how to build a gorgeous appetizer board peppered with a variety of cheese, meat, fresh fruit, dips, baguettes, crackers, sweet treats and more. You’ll learn tips and tricks for perfect pairings and how to properly arrange each ingredient. Elevate your charcuterie game in this fun class with Chef Cherie!
Kit DescriptionCharcuterie Kit
Includes: 12" disposable bamboo leaf platter, 5 oz of brie cheese, 9 oz of aged sharp cheddar, 8 oz of manchego cheese, 1.5 oz jars of artichoke jalapeño dip and honey, 2 chocolate pieces, fresh grapes, apple and berries, olives, dried fruit (apricot, figs and cranberries), nuts (walnuts and pistachios), cured meats (salami, sausage and prosciutto), crackers and chocolate-covered almonds.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day
5 oz of brie cheese
9 oz of aged sharp cheddar
8 oz of manchego cheese
Artichoke jalapeño dip
Dried fruit, such as apricot, figs and cranberries
Nuts, such as walnuts and pistachios,
Guest reviews for Chef Cherie
17 Jan 2022
This class is so much fun! Chef Cherie is such a joy and a wonderful teacher. She kept us engaged the entire time as we built a beautiful charcuterie board. I highly recommend this class!
Meet your chef
Chef Cherie began her culinary journey making charcuterie boards as a fun hobby for cocktail parties. Her eye for design and delicious pairings led to rising popularity of her charcuterie boards and so she established her own company focused on creating charcuterie platters, gift boxes and more. When a popular streaming service approached her to request a live demo for one of their specials, she saw a new opportunity: teaching step-by-step charcuterie board workshops.
The Cozymeal Protection®