Online Cooking Class - Risotto and Raffaello Chocolate
During this live, interactive online cooking class, Chef Davide will join you virtually from the countryside outside of Rome. You will learn how to master two elegant and iconic Italian recipes: A lemony risotto and the show-stopping raffaello chocolate confection. Chef Davide will teach you how to prepare each recipe completely from scratch, offering professional tips, tricks, workarounds and Nonna's honored secrets along the way.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Parmesan and Lemon Risotto
With rice and pistachios
With potatoes, carrots and onions
With white chocolate, coconut, wafers and almonds
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Date Night, Gourmet, International Chefs, Italian, Mother's Day, Vegetarian
Arborio rice, carnaroli rice or risotto rice
Salted or unsalted butter
Fresh herbs, such as thyme, oregano or sage
White chocolate bar
Hand blender or any blender you have on hand