Online Cooking Class - Authentic Tantanmen Ramen Soup
Join Chef Kumi live from Tokyo in this interactive online cooking class as you learn how to perfect a classic bowl of spicy miso ramen soup. You'll begin by preparing the ramen stock using a variety of ingredients, including shiitake mushrooms, ginger, garlic and kombu. Then, mix up the spicy miso and sesame tare, and finish by garnishing your broth and noodles with toppings, including eggs, bok choy, corn and scallions.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With kombu, shiitake mushrooms, scallions, garlic and ginger
Spicy Miso and Sesame Tare
With garlic, ginger, sesame oil, sake, soy sauce and sugar
With eggs, bok choy, corn, scallions, cilantro and Japanese chili oil
Spicy Miso Ramen Soup
Combine stock, spicy miso tare, noodles and toppings for your ramen soup
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Asian, Gourmet, International Chefs, Japanese, Vegetarian
Dried shiitake mushrooms
Fresh shiitake mushrooms
White miso or awase miso
White sesame paste or tahini paste
Baby bok choy
Doubanjian (spicy soybean paste)
La-Yu Japanese chili oil
Chili flakes, optional
Fresh or dried ramen noodles
Medium cooking pot
Two small cooking pots
Steeping bottle or container to hold 1200ml -1500ml liquid
Measuring spoons and cups
Spoons and forks
Ramen bowl for serving ramen
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
2-hour class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Tokyo, Japan!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103