Online Cooking Class - Traditional Desserts From Italy
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
The tradition of Italian sweets comes through bursting with flavor in this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Federico. You'll craft a classic tiramisu complete with homemade cream and layered with complex coffee and cocoa flavors. Then, add a bit of zing to your dessert repertoire with a bright and refreshing lemon sorbet using organic lemons, sugar and egg whites.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With mascarpone, coffee, eggs, cocoa powder and sugar
With organic lemons, ice, sugar and egg whites
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Italian
Four cups of coffee
Stand or hand mixer
Storage containers for each dessert
Prep Work Details