Online Cooking Class - Vegetarian Chili and Cornbread
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Daniel, you will learn how to prepare a hearty bean and quinoa vegetarian chili to add to your weeknight dinner rotation. Whether you’re looking for a new go-to chili recipe, or you’re trying it out for the very first time, Chef Daniel's recipe — filled with creamy beans, tender vegetables, and stewed tomatoes — is for you. You'll also learn how to make jalapeño cornbread from scratch!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Vegetarian Bean and Quinoa Chili
With kidney beans, chickpeas and black beans
With buttermilk and stone ground cornmeal
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gourmet, Healthy, New American, Vegetarian
Yellow stone ground cornmeal
Cast iron skillet
Two stock pots
Medium sauce pot
Two mixing bowls
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.