Online Cooking Class - Vegetarian Chili and Cornbread
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Daniel, you will learn how to prepare a hearty bean and quinoa vegetarian chili to add to your weeknight dinner rotation. Whether you’re looking for a new go-to chili recipe, or you’re trying it out for the very first time, Chef Daniel's recipe — filled with creamy beans, tender vegetables, and stewed tomatoes — is for you. You'll also learn how to make jalapeño cornbread from scratch!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Vegetarian Bean and Quinoa Chili
With kidney beans, chickpeas and black beans
With buttermilk and stone ground cornmeal
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gourmet, Healthy, New American, Vegetarian
Yellow stone ground cornmeal
Cast iron skillet
Two stock pots
Medium sauce pot
Two mixing bowls
The Cozymeal Protection®