Online Cooking Class - Traditional Italian Easter Pie
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Daniel will teach you how to make a delicious Easter pie like those found in Abruzzo, Italy—as well as hazelnut truffles. You'll begin by making the pie crust for your Easter pie, followed by preparing the rich filling of sausage, mozzarella, and spinach. As you cook, you will have opportunities to ask Chef Daniel for pointers or advice. Then, while your pie is baking, you will learn how to make rich hazelnut truffles dusted with sea salt.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Traditional Easter Pie
With pie crust, sausage, mozzarella and spinach
With chocolate and sea salt
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 2 to 8 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Holiday
Flaky sea salt
Small red bell peppers
Fresh spinach leaves
Neutral oil (e.g., canola oil)
Italian sausage links (or bulk Italian sausage)
Whole milk ricotta cheese
Dark chocolate chips
2 small sheet trays
1 non-metal bowl
1 9-inch springform cake pan
Food processor (optional)
2 large spoons
Pastry brush (optional)
1 small sauce pot
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®