Online Cooking Class - Date Night in Paris
In this live online French cooking class, you'll prepare three authentic recipes straight from Paris designed to delight you and your date with rich flavors and textures. Begin by preparing a French onion soup finished with Gruyère cheese and toasted bread. Then, Chef Marc will teach you how to perfectly cook duck breast paired with the flavors of orange, honey and soy sauce, and paired with butter garlic roasted asparagus.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Traditional French Onion Soup au Gratin
With stock, butter, bread and Gruyère cheese
Duck Breast à l'Orange
With honey and soy sauce
Butter Garlic Roasted Asparagus
With white wine and salt
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, French, Gourmet, Holiday, Valentine's
White or yellow onions
Fresh thyme sprigs
Beef or chicken stock
Medium pot or casserole dish
Medium cast iron skillet or non-stick pan
Baking sheet or tray
Two oven-safe bowls or ramekins
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®