Online Cooking Class - Seasonal Italian Fare
It doesn’t get more authentic than this! Join Chef Davide as he teaches this seasonal live online cooking class live from Tivoli, Italy. You’ll learn tips, tricks, and Nonna’s trade secrets as Chef Davide shares the finer points of creating a traditional Italian meal filled with comforting recipes — perfect for enjoying on a crisp autumn evening. In this class, you'll craft a creamy pumpkin risotto, mouth-watering tomato bruschetta, and soothing homemade vegetable broth.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With toasted bread
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Group, International Chefs, Italian, Vegetarian
Arborio, carnaroli, or risotto rice
Sourdough or whole wheat bread
Fresh basil leaves
Hand blender or other blender