Online Cooking Class - Holiday Turkey Dinner
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Mark, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet, multi-course turkey dinner that is sure to impress all of your guests this holiday season. Some of the dishes you can look forward to mastering during this class include puff pastry and prosciutto-wrapped asparagus spears, green tea-brined turkey breast, swoon-worthy duchess potatoes, an indulgent bourbon pecan pie, and so much more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
Sheets of frozen puff pastry
De-boned skin on turkey breast, approximately 3.5 lbs
Yukon gold potatoes
Grated Parmesan cheese
Coarsely chopped pecans
Chef’s utility knife
Plastic or glass container with a 6 qt. capacity
Two baking sheet pans
4 qt. sauce pan
12 inch non-stick skillet
Stiff rubber spatula
9 inch pie pan
Pastry bag with star tip, optional
Four burner stove
Oven with two shelves
The Cozymeal Protection®