Online Cooking Class - Intro to Indian Cuisine
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Radhika, you will learn how to build a basic Indian meal using fresh, high-quality, easy-to-find ingredients, and easy-to-master cooking techniques. Chef Radhika will begin by teaching you how to prepare the dough for a no-yeast garlic naan and how to cook it to perfection on a griddle. You will also learn how to make an incredibly simple and flavorful saag paneer.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Group, Indian, Teens
Red, yellow or sweet onion
Red chili powder
Paneer, tofu or chicken
Dried fenugreek leaves (optional)
All-purpose or whole wheat flour
Cooked rice for serving (optional)
Large pot/sauce pan
One set measuring cups
One set measuring spoons
Griddle pan, frying pan or skillet
Coffee, spice mill blender or hand blender
The Cozymeal Protection®