Online Cooking Class - Intro to Indian Cuisine
Join Chef Radhika for an introduction to authentic Indian cooking during this interactive culinary experience.
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Radhika, you will learn how to build a basic Indian meal using fresh, high-quality, easy-to-find ingredients, and easy-to-master cooking techniques. Chef Radhika will begin by teaching you how to prepare the dough for a no-yeast garlic naan and how to cook it to perfection on a griddle. You will also learn how to make an incredibly simple and flavorful saag paneer.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Group, Indian, Teens
Red, yellow or sweet onion
Red chili powder
Paneer, tofu or chicken
Dried fenugreek leaves (optional)
All-purpose or whole wheat flour
Cooked rice for serving (optional)
Large pot/sauce pan
One set measuring cups
One set measuring spoons
Griddle pan, frying pan or skillet
Coffee, spice mill blender or hand blender
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
02 Oct 2020
Food was delicious and instructions were easy to follow. Thank you!!
29 Aug 2020
Chef was really nice and patient. Maybe 3 recipes was too many. It felt very rushed, and it would have been better to get more prep instructions for the ingredients. Thank you!
29 Aug 2020
Food was delicious and we had a great time cooking it!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your chef
Raised in India, Chef Radhika learned to cook from her mother, grandmothers, and aunts. She was also raised with the ancient Indian tradition of Atithi Devo Bhava — a mantra prescribing hospitality of the highest order. Chef Radhika implements this in all of her cooking classes where she ventures beyond the typical dal and naan, and introduces South Indian dishes, such as dosa, idli, vada, and healthy vegetarian Indian fare.
The Cozymeal Protection®