Online Cooking Class - Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Chef Peter will show you how to create chocolate cupcakes featuring raspberries.
Learn how to make impressive yet simple chocolate raspberry cupcakes in this interactive and live online cooking class with Chef Peter. Start with natural ingredients for the cupcake, like cocoa powder and buttermilk, then fill them with raspberry cream cheese as a special surprise. Finally, top your cupcakes with chocolate whipped cream while mastering impressive piping techniques. Decorate with fresh raspberries for a finishing flourish.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Cake Decorating, Fun, Gourmet
Dutch dark cocoa powder
Buttermilk or yogurt, not Greek
Fresh or frozen thawed raspberries
Standard size cupcake pan
Paper cupcake liners
Three mixing bowls
Sifter or sieve
Two 12-14" piping bags
Piping tips, #3 round (Ateco 803) and #6 star (Ateco 866)
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Peter
09 Jan 2021
Great class! We had a lot of fun and learned some helpful techniques.
09 Jan 2021
This was a really fun way to up my cake decorating skills!
08 Dec 2020
Fantastic work- thank you for accommodating!
Meet your chef
At just 18 years old, Chef Peter’s culinary career slowly began to rise to prominence just like the bread he made at a renowned bakery in Capitola, CA. Since then, Chef Peter has curated an impressive résumé, including owning his own bakery, developing and commercializing artisan breads and pastries for large-scale bakeries, and teaching classes for the Culinary Institute of America, the California Culinary Academy, and more.
The Cozymeal Protection®