Online Cooking Class - Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
Learn how to make impressive yet simple chocolate raspberry cupcakes in this interactive and live online cooking class with Chef Peter. Start with natural ingredients for the cupcake, like cocoa powder and buttermilk, then fill them with raspberry cream cheese as a special surprise. Finally, top your cupcakes with chocolate whipped cream while mastering impressive piping techniques. Decorate with fresh raspberries for a finishing flourish.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Cake Decorating, Fun, Gourmet
Dutch dark cocoa powder
Buttermilk or yogurt, not Greek
Fresh or frozen thawed raspberries
Standard size cupcake pan
Paper cupcake liners
Three mixing bowls
Sifter or sieve
Two 12-14" piping bags
Piping tips, #3 round (Ateco 803) and #6 star (Ateco 866)