Online Cooking Class - Classic French Strawberry Tart
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef David, you will learn how to prepare a classic, yet trendy and utterly impressive French strawberry tart from scratch in your own kitchen. Chef David will teach you how to prepare each and every element of this traditional French dessert, including a buttery sable pastry crust, juicy ripe glazed strawberries, a velvety vanilla- and lemon-spiked pastry cream, and strawberry coulis.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, French, Gourmet, International Chefs, International Chefs, Pastry
Gelatine powder or leaves
Pastry cream powder
Pistachios, no skin
Small fresh strawberries
Scale up to 3KG or more
Stand mixer with paddle attachment
Two baking trays
2XRing 18cm diameter and 3cm high
Plain piping nozzles, size 6-8-10
The Cozymeal Protection®