Online Cooking Class - How to Make Choux Pastry
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef David, you will learn how to make authentic and gourmet choux pastry (also known as pâte à choux) right in your own kitchen. In addition to mastering this classic French pastry, Chef David will also teach you how to prepare a soft caramel and a whipped white chocolate vanilla ganache filling as well as a crunchy craquelin and hazelnut topping.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, French, Gourmet, International Chefs, International Chefs, Pastry
White chocolate, 28%
Gelatine powder or leaves
Hazelnuts with skin
Hazelnuts with no skin
Table top mixer with bowl, and paddle and whisk attachments
Star piping nozzle
Sugar thermometer, no laser
Plastic containers to scale and store
Individual cutter, or a ring diameter 5 cm
The Cozymeal Protection®