Online Cooking Class - Homemade Hummus and Falafel
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Roxy, you will learn how to transform the humble chickpea into two of the most popular Middle Eastern street foods: Hummus and falafel. With Chef Roxy's expert instruction and 100% vegan, gluten free, and freezer-friendly recipes for creamy homemade hummus enlivened with lemon and crispy, garlicky falafel studded with a bounty of freshly chopped herbs, you will soon be swearing off the store-bought stuff for good!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gluten Free, Healthy, International Chefs, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Dried chickpeas soaked overnight in water
Raw tahini, not roasted
Fresh parsley or dill
Cayenne pepper, optional
Sesame seeds, optional
One large pot
Spider strainer, or tool to remove falafel from hot oil
Falafel ball scoop, optional
Tool to dispose or reserve used frying oil
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Tel Aviv, Israel!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103