Online Cooking Class - A Beginner's Guide to Grilling
This online cooking class is currently not available. Here are similar experiences:
Fire up the grill as Chef Mark gives you a live, interactive virtual crash course in grilling 101. The first portion of this online grilling class will cover basic techniques and how this method of cooking can enhance food's natural flavors and textures. You'll make chargrilled classics, like marinated vegetable kebabs and chicken with homemade dry rub, as well as use non-traditional grilling ingredients, like romaine and peaches.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, BBQ, Fun, Healthy
White wine vinegar
Egg yolk or mayonnaise
Extra virgin olive oil
Free range chicken breasts, 8 oz each
Barbecue sauce, dry rub and basic marinade
Radicchio or red cabbage
Loaf of ciabatta bread
Vanilla ice cream
Gas or charcoal grill
If using a charcoal grill, you'll need lump hardwood charcoal, fire starter, crumpled up newspaper and kindling
Long handled lighter
Plastic spray bottle for water
10-inch bamboo skewers
Long handled spatula
Long handled tongs
Pastry or basting brush
The Cozymeal Protection®