Online Cooking Class - Popular Thai Street Food
In this live online cooking class with Chef Lisa, you'll learn how to make pad gaprao, which some proclaim as the all-time favorite food on the streets of Thailand. Pad gaprao is a savory and hearty dish of ground meat stir fried with Thai chilies, basil and vegetables and served over rice — in this case, baked basmati rice.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With ground chicken, beef or pork, chilies, onions and basil
Baked Basmati Rice
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Asian, Couples, Fun, Group, Thai
Coarsely ground chicken, beef or pork
Long beans or green beans
Holy basil leaves, Thai basil or regular basil
White basmati rice
Measuring spoons and cups
Large sauté pan or wok
Three small bowls
Two medium bowls
Two to three soup bowls or dinner plates
Two-quart sauce pot
Five-quart sauce pot or Dutch oven
Liquid measuring cups
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.