Online Cooking Class - Homemade Parisian Macarons
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Virtually join Chef David in Paris, France for a truly authentic and unique macaron-making experience.
Learn the tips, tricks, techniques and trade secrets needed to make classic Parisian macarons from scratch in your own kitchen during this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef David. In less than two hours, Chef David will teach you the art and science of preparing perfect macaron shells that puff into smooth-topped matte rounds waiting to be filled with your velvety homemade chocolate and vanilla ganaches.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, French, Gourmet, International Chefs, International Chefs, Pastry
Passion fruit purée
Milk chocolate, 41%
Yellow, green, red and orange sugar powder coloring
Plastic containers to scale and store
Small flat baking trays with edges
Stand mixer with paddle and whisk attachments
Plastic rubber spatula
Sugar thermometer and laser, optional
Three baking trays
Pipping nozzle, plain, size 6-7-8
Plastic piping bag
Plate for presentation
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef David
05 Aug 2020
I took a lemon tart class with Chef David and it was an incredible experience to learn from a true French pastry veteran. He is detail oriented and knowledgeable so he would be a great instructor for any level of pastry enthusiasts.
05 Aug 2020
Chef David is a strong teacher with a great wealth of knowledge when it comes to pastry! I felt like I was in Paris and learning inside secrets of French desserts without needing to travel to France. Highly recommended!
Meet your chef
Chef David grew up in the South of France where food is not only a central part of life, but an all-consuming passion. After completing his formal culinary education and training in Paris and Monte Carlo, Chef David went on to don the executive pastry chef hat at many a five-star hotel and Michelin starred restaurant in the U.S., England, France, and Thailand. Chef David can now be found heading up his own consulting enterprise and teaching professional chefs and home cooks alike.
The Cozymeal Protection®