Online Cooking Class - Homemade Parisian Macarons
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn the tips, tricks, techniques and trade secrets needed to make classic Parisian macarons from scratch in your own kitchen during this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef David. In less than two hours, Chef David will teach you the art and science of preparing perfect macaron shells that puff into smooth-topped matte rounds waiting to be filled with your velvety homemade chocolate and vanilla ganaches.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, French, Gourmet, International Chefs, International Chefs, Pastry
Passion fruit purée
Milk chocolate, 41%
Yellow, green, red and orange sugar powder coloring
Plastic containers to scale and store
Small flat baking trays with edges
Stand mixer with paddle and whisk attachments
Plastic rubber spatula
Sugar thermometer and laser, optional
Three baking trays
Pipping nozzle, plain, size 6-7-8
Plastic piping bag
Plate for presentation
The Cozymeal Protection®