Online Cooking Class - Homemade Eggplant Carpaccio
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Roxy, you will learn how to prepare an authentic Mediterranean eggplant carpaccio and from-scratch tahini sauce right in your own kitchen. Chef Roxy will teach you a home-grilling technique to make your eggplant irresistibly soft and smoky, before building beautiful layers of flavor into a carpaccio drizzled with your homemade tahini sauce. This dish is 100% gluten free, and perfect for any and all occasions!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gluten Free, Healthy, International Chefs, Keto, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Fresh oregano, parsley, basil or cilantro
Raw sesame tahini, not roasted
Anaheim chili pepper
Stovetop grill pan, pre-heated oven with sheet pan inside covered with aluminum foil, or open gas flame lined with aluminum foil