Online Cooking Class - Vegan Jackfruit Tacos
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Michelin Star Italian Cuisine
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sat, Sep 30th at 3:00PM
Spaghetti With Meatballs and Italian Wine
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sun, Oct 1st at 11:30AM
Pajama Brunch With Mimosas and Pancakes
Online Cooking Class $29
Next date: Thu, Oct 19th at 5:00PM
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef John, you will learn how to make vegan jackfruit tacos — that look and taste like carne asada — using easy-to-find Latin ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques. Chef John will also introduce you to your new favorite guacamole recipe, show you how to make homemade corn tortilla chips, and teach you how to prepare a vibrant pineapple salsa with only five ingredients.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With homemade corn chips
Vegan Pulled Jackfruit Tacos
With toppings such as avocado, cilantro and vegan cheese
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Fun, Healthy, Latin, Vegan, Vegetarian
Medium red onion
Chipotle sauce (small can of adobo sauce)
Canned young jackfruit in water
Vegan Worcestershire sauce
Apple cider vinegar
Ripe plum tomatoes
Red or yellow pepper
Optional taco toppings: Romaine lettuce, vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, and vegan refried beans
Measuring spoons and cups
Medium mixing bowl
8-10 inch kitchen knife
12-inch sauté pan, cast iron preferable or nonstick
Cast iron skillet
Wooden mixing spoon
3 Ramekins, optional
Lint-free towel and a bowl for tortillas
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.