Online Cooking Class - Gourmet Fish and Chips
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Yalin, you will learn how to make a more modern and gourmet version of fish and chips right in your own kitchen. Chef Yalin will begin by teaching you how to batter and fry fresh herring for the fish portion. Then, you will learn how to prepare pommes dauphine — bite-sized balls of Parmesan mashed potatoes wrapped with pâte à choux pastry and deep fried to pillowy perfection.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Group, International Chefs, International Chefs, Pescatarian
Medium-sized herring filets
Two frying pans