Online Cooking Class - Classic German Comfort Food
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Yalin, you will learn how to prepare Königsberger Klopse — classic comfort food fare from northern Germany — right in your own kitchen. Chef Yalin will begin by teaching you how to prepare the meatball dumplings using ground beef, capers, and anchovies. Then, you will learn how to make a luscious double cream sauce studded with capers and infused with lemon as well as roasted potatoes to complete the meal.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, German, Group, International Chefs, International Chefs
The Cozymeal Protection®