Online Cooking Class - Classic Thai Green Curry
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Josh, you will learn the basics of Thai cooking, including navigating Asian markets and grocery store aisles, while Chef Josh guides you through the recipe and techniques for making restaurant-worthy Thai green curry in your own kitchen. This surprisingly simple and versatile green curry with chicken and assorted vegetables also stores great in the freezer and can be meal prepped or served family style.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Fun, Thai
Baby eggplant, optional
Sweet basil leaves
Large red Thai chili
Kaffir lime leaves
Canned coconut cream
Fresh green Thai chilis
Whole coriander seeds
Bay leaf, optional
Mortar and pestle or food processor
Rice cooker or pot
The Cozymeal Protection®