Online Baking Class - Classic French Tigrés Cake
Tigrés are a popular style of French cakes known for their rich, moist texture and striped tiger print. In this interactive online baking class with Chef Zach, you will learn how to make authentic French tigrés completely from scratch. Learn everything you need to know to create the rich pastry batter, then stud the batter with pieces of fine chocolate. As you bake, Chef Zach will discuss the history of these classic treats.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cake Baking, French, Gourmet, Pastry, Valentine's
Pure vanilla extract
Micro chocolate chips
Finely chopped premium semisweet chocolate
Heavy whipping cream
Freshly brewed coffee or espresso
Heavy whipping cream, optional
Turbinado sugar, optional
Small sauce pan with lid
Spoon, or spatula
Silicone Savarin pan
Large glass bowl
Small glass or metal mixing bowl
Coffee brewing machine of your choice
Five-ounce coffee cup
The Cozymeal Protection®