Online Cooking Class - Easy Weekly Meal Prep
During this interactive online cooking class with Chef Daniel, you will learn how to make a homey and comforting shepherd's pie that combines a flavorful stew of ground beef — or chicken or turkey — and an array of vegetables with a mountain of creamy mashed potatoes. You will also learn how to repurpose the leftover kitchen scraps from your shepherd's pie and use them to brew a homemade batch vegetable soup.
“We use ingredients that are easily available, even these days. All you need in terms of equipment is a skillet and a small baking dish. Get ready for a surprisingly delicious, easy to make dish that freezes really well to eat later in the week!” - Chef Daniel
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group
Ground beef, chicken or turkey
Red bell pepper
Other vegetables or herbs you may have on hand, including:
A casserole, oven-safe dish
Stirring and tasting spoons
Something to mash potatoes
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103