Online Cooking Class - Pantry Paella
Spanish paella is a versatile dish that often features seafood, chicken, sausage and seasonal produce. In this live and interactive online cooking class, Chef James will walk you through making authentic paella and garlic aioli using common ingredients found in your pantry with plenty of time for questions. A detailed prep list will be sent out the day before the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With your choice of protein, saffron, green beans, lemon and rice
With eggs, oil, salt, and vinegar or lemon juice
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Spanish
Good extra virgin olive oil, ideally from Spain
Pimenton dulce or picante (sweet or hot, smoked Spanish paprika)
Bilbao Spanish chorizo sausages or any good smoked pork sausage
Tomato passata or canned crushed tomatoes
Carton of good quality store bought chicken or vegetable broth
Romano or green beans, or English peas
Jar of piquillo peppers
Bomba Spanish rice from Valencia
Sunflower, safflower oil or vegetable oil
Lemon juice or Sherry vinegar
Paella pan 13 to 14 inches in diameter, or similar size cast iron pan
Stove with gas
Electric or induction burner
Pot for holding and heating broth
Immersion blender, regular blender or food processor
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
350 Rhode Island, Suite 240, San Francisco, CA, 94103