Virtual Wine Tasting - Small-Batch Premium Canned Wines
Crack the lid on what makes single-serving wine from a can an exceptional sipping experience.
Small-batch canned wines make a superior wine drinking experience as Sommelier Lexi or a local sommelier demonstrates in this virtual wine tasting. She'll explain the process that makes these selections so special and clue you in on enchanting pours for one, including sparkling, white and red. It's the perfect opportunity to think outside the bottle and find new flavors to expand your wine enjoyment in delicious new directions.
Kit Descriptions and OptionsPremium Canned Wine
This $76 wine kit includes 6 x 250mL cans of sparkling, white and red wine, and can be shipped to anywhere in the U.S., except AK, AR, DE, HI, MS, RI and UT.
Premium Canned Wine + Gourmet Snack Pack
This $120 wine kit includes 6 x 250mL cans of sparkling, white and red wine, and curated snack items from local and women-owned brands, including a large box of Rustic Bakery crackers, a full-size premium chocolate bar, olives, dried fruit and Girl Meets Dirt jam. The kit can be shipped to anywhere in the U.S., except AK, AR, DE, HI, MS, RI and UT.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 14 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Tastings with Kits
Wine glass, optional
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
21 Dec 2022
It was a great experience for me and my team!
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Sommelier Lexi or Local Sommelier
20 Mar 2023
Lexi was knowledgeable and engaging! I had a lovely time and enjoyed learning about the wines and wine makers. It was a great teambuilding activity!
16 Aug 2022
Lexi is so knowledgeable and is a wonderful teacher! She kept everyone engaged and we learned a lot and had a great time! I highly recommend her wine classes!
$ 105 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your sommelier
Sommelier Lexi and the other sommeliers on the all-female team leading these tastings are not only experts in wine and winemaking, but lead outstanding wine events that are fun, inclusive and engaging. You'll enjoy handcrafted wine from talented California winemakers that's delivered to your doorstep in a kit that includes a wide sampling of premium, award-winning and sustainably canned wine.
The Cozymeal Protection®