Online Mixology Class - Tropical Margarita Trio
In this online mixology class, you will learn how to create a trio of margaritas inspired by tropical fruit and vibrant flavor pairings. A talented mixologist will teach you the proper techniques for incorporating ingredients and balancing flavors. Practice mixing sweet pineapple and zesty grapefruit with herbs, spices and bitters to craft bold, fruit-forward cocktails. You will even finish each beverage with a decorative fruit flourish.
Kit DescriptionThree Cocktails: Orleans Margarita, Spiced Paloma Margarita, Grilled Pineapple Margarita
This kit includes three servings of tequila, agave, spiced bitters, smoked chili rim, dehydrated lime garnish, grapefruit, cinnamon, dehydrated grapefruit garnish, pineapple, mint, bitters, dehydrated pineapple ring, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
The Cozymeal Protection®