Online Mixology Class - Fruity Cocktail Trio
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Become a master home mixologist with this trio of refreshingly creative craft cocktails.
The trio of tempting libations you'll prepare in this online mixology class are sure to add a splash of something special to your home drink menu. A master mixologist leads you in a lesson featuring a pineapple express flavored with ginger and black lemon bitters, a Texas paintbrush with layers of refreshing grapefruit and snappy lime, and a one drop Bennett with floral notes from elderflower and mint essences.
Kit DescriptionThree Cocktails: Pineapple Express, Texas Paintbrush and One Drop Bennett
This kit includes one serving rum, one serving gin, one serving vodka, pineapple, ginger, lemon, black lemon bitters, dehydrated pineapple ring bitters, elderflower, lime, mint, dehydrated lime wheel garnish, grapefruit, rosemary, bitters, rosemary and dehydrated lime garnish, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Nicole or Resident Mixologist
26 Jan 2023
Class was outstanding had a great time with my wife, we will do it again.
21 Jan 2023
Class was informative and fun. Zoom instructions were not clear and we stopped off zoom in mid class. Rejoined but bothersome.
21 Jan 2023
The class itself was fun, but the pre-class communication was a challenge and soiled the overall experience quite a lot.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Nicole found her calling exploring the magical space between mad science and beverage craft. Her concoctions make delicious use of fresh herbs, tangy fruit zests and an array of intriguing spirits. She loves layering flavors, adding unexpected elements to every drink she creates. This passion for all things poured has led Mixologist Nicole to share her secrets with an audience thirsty for new tastes.
The Cozymeal Protection®