Online Mixology Class - The Perfect Nightcap Drinks
End any day with Mixologist Brett's unique take on three classic cocktails that will lure you into a relaxed state of mind. From the comfort of home, learn how to make a creamy chocolate martini with creme de cacao and a Manhattan cocktail featuring coffee liqueur and orange bitters. End with a twist on a classic old fashioned by using anejo tequila and maple syrup.
Kit DescriptionTrue® Fortify™ Stainless Steel Barware Set
This set includes a cobbler-style shaker, double jigger, Hawthorne strainer and a bar spoon that doubles as a muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 2 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Creme de cacao
Aquafaba (liquid from a can of chick peas)
Whiskey-soaked cherries (make in advance)
Grade A maple syrup
Vegetable peeler or cheese grater
Small bowl or glass
Two coupe glasses
Small, heat-proof plate
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®