Online Mixology Class - Classic Whiskey Cocktails 101
In this interactive virtual mixology class with Mixologist Brett, you’ll learn how to craft a variety of delightful, classic cocktails using bourbon as a base. First, you’ll make a tangy whiskey sour with bourbon, lemon juice and simple syrup, followed by an old fashioned, made with an eclectic mix of sugar cubes and bitters. Finally, Mixologist Brett will demonstrate how to create a vintage Manhattan with sweet vermouth, followed by a refreshing mint julep.
Kit DescriptionTrue® Fortify™ Stainless Steel Barware Set
This set includes a cobbler-style shaker, double jigger, Hawthorne strainer and a bar spoon that doubles as a muddler.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Crushed ice, optional
Brandied cherries, optional
Rye whiskey, optional
Orange bitters, optional
Aquafaba, liquid strained from can of chickpeas/garbanzo beans, optional
Mixing glass, optional
Bar spoon or kitchen teaspoon
Three rocks glasses