Online Mixology Class - Elevated Brunch Cocktails
In this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Brett, you'll craft four elevated brunch cocktails at home. From the nostalgic bedrock martini complete with fruity cereal-infused cream to the espresso-laced golden cappu-tini, these unique cocktails are made to delight. In fact, they will likely be permanent libations on your weekend brunch menu!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Fruity cereal like Fruity Pebbles
Aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas)
Chocolate-covered espresso beans, optional
Two coupe or martini glasses
Small cookie or ice cream scoop