Online Cooking Class - Classic Homemade Jam
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this engaging online cooking class, Chef Laena will provide a step-by-step guide to making homemade jam, including techniques and a brief history of canning. You'll have the basic tools needed to seal and preserve using fresh fruit, spices and sugar as ingredients. Create your jam before adding it to a jar to preserve it. Chef Laena will discuss the safety and storage so you can enjoy it for months to come.
Kit DescriptionHandmade Jam-Making Kit
This kit contains fruit, spices, sugar, the recipe and a beautiful complimentary glass jar with decorative label. Can ship to the U.S. and Canada.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Couples, Fun, Gourmet
Sauce pot with lid
The Cozymeal Protection®