Online Cooking Class - Easter in Italy EDIT
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Transport yourself to sunny Southern Italy with this Easter-inspired online cooking class. We'll honor the end of the Easter season and the arrival of spring with fresh and rich flavors — from an asparagus-studded frittata drizzled in garden herb pesto to a orange-perfumed ricotta cheesecake. Buona Pasqua a tutti!
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Asparagus & Spring Herb Frittata
With eggs, ricotta, green onions, asparagus, parmesan, shallot
Mixed Herb Pesto
With chives, parsley, mint, basil. olive oil, almonds, garlic, lemon juice
Orange-perfumed Ricotta Cheesecake
With eggs, sugar, whole milk ricotta, orange zest, honey, nutmeg, butter
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 8 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun
Spring-form pan, baking dish (9X( or pie dish), food processor or blender.